Instructional Videos and Frequently Asked Questions to help you better use PeppyPets!
1. Move the Tag to Another Pet (and optionally deleting a Pet)
3. Replace the Battery
Questions & Answers
- Are there any other costs for using PeppyPets?
- The Pet Tag will not Sync (or No Data message), what do I do?
- My Pet goes in the water, is it safe?
- I lost my Pet Tag or it was stolen, what do I do?
- I have an idea for the PeppyPets Product, how do I share it with you?
- I downloaded the App and started to register but didn’t buy a PeppyPets Tag. I seem to be stuck, what do I do?
1. Are there any other costs for using PeppyPets?
No! There are no other costs to use the PeppyPets app or the PeppyPets Tag on your pet! The only cost you may want to consider is buying our new Tag and app which gets released about once a year! At $29, we believe you will continue to love the Pet Life Discovery available with PeppyPets!
2. The Pet Tag will not Sync, what do I do?
There are several reasons that could cause you to not be able to Sync with the Pet Tag. Before getting worried, try these steps:
Have your pet stay close to you and give them a nice and firm back rub or belly rub so that the PeppyPets Tag is moved around! Immediately try to sync the PeppyPets tag while the pet stays close to you. Technically, sometimes the Bluetooth device does not broadcast itself to the phone at a time when the app is trying connect – this is easily fixed by just trying again!
If you’ve tried to sync the PeppyPets Tag several times and it won’t work, look at the battery level. The battery level is displayed under the Pet Profile: Settings, Pet Profile, select your pet, select PeppyPets Tag (located beside your pet photo). The battery level should be between 3.0 and 2.0. If it’s close to 2.0, it needs replaced (the Bluetooth radio requires 2.0 to work).
If it won’t sync and the battery level looks good, call us! We can help walk you through a few other tests to determine if maybe we should just send you a new PeppyPets Tag for free!
3. My Pet goes in the water, is it safe?
The final PeppyPets Tags will be waterproof and you’ll never have to worry about your pet playing in the water. Unfortunately, the prototype versions are not guaranteed to be waterproof. We believe they will continue to work if your pet goes frolicking in the water, but consider yourself warned if it stops working. Don’t worry! Just call or send us a message and we will work to get you a replacement (your existing Tag will not be able to be used again).
4. I lost my Pet Tag or it was stolen, what do I do?
We are so sorry! We promise to keep you involved in Pet Life Discovery! Just call or send us a message and we will work to get you a free replacement (your existing Tag will not be able to be used again).
5. I have an idea for the PeppyPets Product, how do I share it with you?
Thanks! We love to hear from our customers! It’s your ideas that help us deliver a product that continues to evolve and allow for new Pet Life Discovery! Just call or send us a message! We hope you realize that your ideas are for the benefit of everyone and we don’t pay people for them!
6. I downloaded the App and started to register but didn’t buy a PeppyPets Tag. I seem to be stuck, what do I do?
Unfortunately, you need a PeppyPets Tag to use the PeppyPets app. If you started to register but then became stuck when it asked you to setup your pet, the easiest thing to do is to close the app and then delete it from your phone. When you download the app again, you’ll be able to start from the beginning and hopefully you’ll have a PeppyPets Tag the next time around!